AIM
Ballira

How the Swine Flu Started How the Swine Flu Started

Honestly? Not that bad!

Welp, everyone has that moment where they've gotta make a joke that'll potentially offend others. In reality, it might seem offensive.... but you somehow make it not all that offensive!

.... Yeah, I'm just talking in circles now. XD

Anywho, great animation art, great concept, and folks? Stop being hypocrites and getting up in arms over this. It's a joke and EVERYONE has at some point made that even-slightly offensive comment.

I use a quote that may have been used many times before but it still rings true: Everyone's a tiny bit prejudice. Doesn't mean we outright hate people but we still fall victim to the occasional stereotype! Just relax and go along with it every now and again. x3

The Prey - Short The Prey - Short

Pretty good!

Very well animated, the music was VERY fitting (I know it may seem silly to note but a lot of people don't understand that the right music will set the right mood x3), and you did a great job with the art.

My only two complaints were that it was kinda short and.... well, I don't think there was really a need to put THAT much detail on the back of her shorts. Might as well not be wearing any. XD

Still, this was a very good animation for something that took just three weeks. =3

PT7: Extinction PT7: Extinction

eh....

It was alright. But any chance of maybe, I don't know.... getting a voice actress that doesn't sound like a computer? The boy wasn't TOO terrible and the animation was a bit better than #6.

Happy Dream Happy Dream

*gasp!* I LOVE THIS!!!

Okay, watching the head being peeled open might not have exactly been cute, but it was still a very nice animation! As for it being choppy, it adds to it's own style and really adds a sleepy time mood to the animation. It's like some of those really old cartoons I remember seeing a long time ago, where a story was being animatied to a certain book being narrated. I loved those things. Also, what is that song?! I have an old wind-up marry-go-round music box that plays that exact same tune. It's been in my house ever since I could remember. Anyway, this animation, strangely ^_^ Keep up the good work! You're already going under my favorites!

Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

Must love this!!

I absolutely love this animation. It's so funny! I've only attempted one of the games and know from that alone just how fricken' frustraiting it is. XD The psychotic girl was great, too. And your animation style is great, too! Very smooth when compared to most stuff here on the portal. And yes, you have to question why the writers of the games do things like put criticle iteams needed to go to the next level in odd places NO ONE in real life would actually look....like up a dead man's nose. Yes, there WAS a game somewhere I had come across where there was a key to the only door you could go through to leave a building was in some dead man's nose.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2

DO THE SONIC DANCE!!!!

I love this flash! Now I have to go find part 1. Yes, I was a booger and watched this one first. But I liked it. Only got a 9 for the sound due to the fact that there were a couple of places where there was so much noise going on that I couldn't hear/understand what was going on. And I have to admit, after seeing it once I do what I always do and play with the play/pause button. Hee-hee, Sonic Pelvic Thrust Attack!! ^.^ Great job on the animation, none the less. You're now one of my favorite artists!

Numa Numa Relived Numa Numa Relived

Yay!

I have to admit, this version of the Numa Numa dance is MUCH better then the first. Dean, your friend, has more energy then I had expected this dance to have. Gotta admit, he's cute, too. ;D Keep up the good work.

Royal Clock Day 2006 Royal Clock Day 2006

What does this have to do with clocks? o.0;

No offense is meant by this review. It's just that all you did was listen to an annoying guitar music and stared at two pictures. Not a clock was to be found, nor did anything even really happen except the song ending...Just add a bit of animation next time. If it's to be clock day, put a clock SOMEWHERE in there. ^^

doctor-gumby responds:

Her Majesty is standing in front of the clock, I am truly sorry for any inconvenience ^^

devil may cry thing devil may cry thing

It was okay...

It was just a little old after a minute or two. One can only watch the same character fight the same type of enemy over and over and over and over again. Other then that, it was pretty good. ^_^ Just work on your repetative streak!

Ray - Part 3 Introduction Ray - Part 3 Introduction

Interesting

Sorry about the humor. Just not my type, so ignore it. Anyway, it's an interesting concept. But....It's only one choice. Can that fairly be called a game then? No offense meant. Still very nicely done. You're an obvious fan of South Park.