AIM
Ballira

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

*insert annoying fan-girl scream and dance here*

I want to say you all did a GREAT job. Despite how impatient I felt waiting for this next part, I really was glad it took so long. This all looked and played so well! Not to mention you did a perfect job getting a GOOD voice to play the Mad Hatter, which seems to be hard to come across anymore in any game.

Looks professional, feels professional, and all without having to dip into the pocket book! Can't wait for the sequel!

ImpendingRiot responds:

Sexy College Quiz! Sexy College Quiz!

It was okay....

The screen shaking was kind of annoying. And for some strange reason some of the girls sounded like a person sawing wood. Especially the Dean at the end. o_0; And the grammar was a bit annoying as well...

Other than that, it was about what I expected so I wasn't too disappointed. It was still a very good game and something interesting to do. ^^

Spank the bitch! Spank the bitch!

o_0

The only one who really seems to enjoy it is the one doing the whiping. By the way, BIG difference between spanking and whiping. Spanking would have been preferable. Maybe an option for it....

Orgasm Girl 2 Orgasm Girl 2

Uh.... What the fuck?

It was an alright game. While the first game was EXTREMELY frustraiting, this one is just confusing. There's no introductory bit to it so it takes failing just to figure out whch meter means which. I don't even KNOW what the little green one means!

Also, the bonuses say that you unlock things in the store.... Well, great! Only problem is that I've finished the girls by then and there's no reply option!

While there's that, I'm at least glad the author didn't sit there and make EVERYTHING 3D. It doesn't look good in 3D to me.

Rita's Flower Shop Rita's Flower Shop

Interesting! .... But bugs.

I really like this game. =3

However, erm, I keep running across some bugs. Sometimes when I try to go to the vase or bow bin, I'll get some pre-made flowers when I click on the window to place them in to make the order, slowing down what I'm doing.

Ghost Story Ghost Story

Very interesting

The game was well done and very interesting. There wasn't some annoying music to 'add atmosphere' to the game that gets annoying after a while and you don't have randomized loud noises to 'frighten' you. It might have been a liiitttlle bit better though if you watched the spelling through the game. ^^; It kind of takes away from the atmosphere of the game. And a back button of some sort as well. XD But otherwise, the game was very well made and awsome. ^_^

Clash'N Slash Worlds Away Clash'N Slash Worlds Away

Got a real talent here.

I'm not really fond of defense games for the most part. But I found this one really adicting. You didn't find it necessary to put truck-loads of blood in it, it's progressivly challenging with each phase instead of haveing it monotonously the same level through-out, and you can actually change settings for things. Congrats! You can make a REAL game!

Matches Matches

Hey, what can I say? I'm part nerd.

I actually enjoyed this little game. Strangely, it's a bit relaxing if you're one of those people who like mind twisters. ^_^ And thanks for not playing some crappy music. That helped, too.

Ultimate Peter Griffin SB Ultimate Peter Griffin SB

had a bit of a problem

There would be some of the quotes that it would start sayin and never really finish. Just randomly on all of them so it isn't just a few in specific. But it would start saying something and just sudenlly stop. I would click on it again and it would go all the way through. Just thought you might want to know.

TrapDraw TrapDraw

GET BACK HERE YOU IDIOTIC LITTLE DOT!!!!!

Very amuseing. Quite adictive, too. AWSOME music, too. ^_^ It's good to know that some games play good music. Not just the rap or the 'BEEP beep Beepity-beep' junk techno/dance. REAL stuff. ^_^