AIM
Ballira

How the Swine Flu Started How the Swine Flu Started

Honestly? Not that bad!

Welp, everyone has that moment where they've gotta make a joke that'll potentially offend others. In reality, it might seem offensive.... but you somehow make it not all that offensive!

.... Yeah, I'm just talking in circles now. XD

Anywho, great animation art, great concept, and folks? Stop being hypocrites and getting up in arms over this. It's a joke and EVERYONE has at some point made that even-slightly offensive comment.

I use a quote that may have been used many times before but it still rings true: Everyone's a tiny bit prejudice. Doesn't mean we outright hate people but we still fall victim to the occasional stereotype! Just relax and go along with it every now and again. x3

The Prey - Short The Prey - Short

Pretty good!

Very well animated, the music was VERY fitting (I know it may seem silly to note but a lot of people don't understand that the right music will set the right mood x3), and you did a great job with the art.

My only two complaints were that it was kinda short and.... well, I don't think there was really a need to put THAT much detail on the back of her shorts. Might as well not be wearing any. XD

Still, this was a very good animation for something that took just three weeks. =3

PT7: Extinction PT7: Extinction

eh....

It was alright. But any chance of maybe, I don't know.... getting a voice actress that doesn't sound like a computer? The boy wasn't TOO terrible and the animation was a bit better than #6.

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

*insert annoying fan-girl scream and dance here*

I want to say you all did a GREAT job. Despite how impatient I felt waiting for this next part, I really was glad it took so long. This all looked and played so well! Not to mention you did a perfect job getting a GOOD voice to play the Mad Hatter, which seems to be hard to come across anymore in any game.

Looks professional, feels professional, and all without having to dip into the pocket book! Can't wait for the sequel!

ImpendingRiot responds:

Sexy College Quiz! Sexy College Quiz!

It was okay....

The screen shaking was kind of annoying. And for some strange reason some of the girls sounded like a person sawing wood. Especially the Dean at the end. o_0; And the grammar was a bit annoying as well...

Other than that, it was about what I expected so I wasn't too disappointed. It was still a very good game and something interesting to do. ^^

Spank the bitch! Spank the bitch!

o_0

The only one who really seems to enjoy it is the one doing the whiping. By the way, BIG difference between spanking and whiping. Spanking would have been preferable. Maybe an option for it....